Aluminum circuit boards is a metal-based copper clad plate with good heat dissipation function. Generally, the single layer is composed of three-layer structure, which is a circuit layer (copper foil), an insulating layer and a metal base layer. Also used for high tech use is designed as double layers, the structure is circuit layer, insulation layer, aluminum base, insulation layer, circuit layer. A very small number of applications are multi-layer boards, which can be made of ordinary multi-layer boards combined with an insulating layer and an aluminum base.
Aluminum PCB characteristics
● Surface Mount Technology (SMT);
● Extremely efficient treatment of thermal diffusion in circuit design;
● Reduce product operating temperature, increase product power density and reliability, and extend product life;
● Reduce product size and reduce hardware and assembly costs;
● Replace the fragile ceramic substrate for better mechanical durability.
Aluminum PCB use:
● Audio equipment
Input, output amplifiers, balanced amplifiers, audio amplifiers, preamplifiers, power amplifiers, etc.
● Power supply equipment
Switching regulator, DC/AC converter, SW regulator, etc.
● Communication electronic equipment
High frequency amplifier, filtering appliance, reporting circuit, etc.
● Office automation equipment
Motor drive, etc.
Electronic regulator, ligniter, power controller, etc.
CPU board, floppy disk drive, power supply unit, etc.
● Power module
Inverter, solid relay, rectifier bridge and so on.
● LED lighting
With the promotion of energy-saving lamps, various energy-saving and beautiful LED lamps have been well received by the market, and aluminum PCB used for LED lamps have also begun to be applied on a large scale.