|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||8 Days|
Model No.: CW-222
Structure: Multilayer Rigid PCB
Application: Consumer Electronics
Flame Retardant Properties: V0
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 10000sqm/month
Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001, UL, IATF16949
New growth points in automotive PCBs. Lithium battery is the core energy source of new energy vehicles. In order to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the battery, the battery must be monitored in real time through the battery management system (BMS). BMS is also called the brain of electric vehicle battery system, with battery and body control. The system together constitutes the three core technologies of electric vehicles. PCB is the hardware foundation of BMS. The big bus has 12-24 boards, the small car has 8-12 boards, the main control circuit is about 0.24 square meters, and the single management unit is 2-3 square meters. Automotive PCBs will usher in volume as the market for new energy vehicles grows.
Material: FR4 S1000
Copper thickness: 1OZ
Board thickness: 1.6mm
Surface Finishing: Immersion gold
Solder mask color: Green
Silkscreen color: White
Describe: New energy vehicles，impedance control
Printed circuit boards abbreviation as PCB. A conductive pattern which is formed on a dielectric material in a predetermined design to form a printed circuit, a printed component, or a combination of the two is generally referred to as a printed circuit. And a conductive pattern that provides electrical connection between components on an insulating substrate, called printed circuits.
● High density. For decades, the high density of printed boards has grown with the increased integration of integrated circuits and advances in mounting technology.
● High reliability. Through a series of inspections, tests and aging tests, the PCB can be reliably operated for a long period of time (usually 20 years).
● Designability. For the various performances of PCB (electrical, physical, chemical, mechanical, etc.), the design of printed boards can be realized through design standardization and standardization, with short time and high efficiency.
● Productivity. With modern management, it can carry out standardization, scale (quantity), automation and other production to ensure product quality consistency.
● Testability. Established relatively complete test methods, test standards, various test equipment and instruments to detect and identify PCB product qualification and service life.
● Assemblyability. PCB products not only facilitate the standardized assembly of various components, but also can be automated, large-scale mass production. At the same time, the PCB and various component assembly components can be assembled to form larger components and systems up to the complete machine.
● Maintainability. Since PCB products and various component assembly components are produced in a standardized design and scale, these components are also standardized. Therefore, once the system fails, it can be replaced quickly, conveniently and flexibly, and the system can be quickly restored. Of course, you can say more about it. Such as miniaturization and weight reduction of the system, high-speed signal transmission, etc.
1, About the factory--More than 15 years industry experience: Self-built factory, 15 years of focus on circuit board manufacturing.
☆ Flip Aluminium PCB: The share of Aluminum industry more than 45%, service and quality have won the praise of customers.
☆ Advanced equipment: PVC plating line, CNC V-CUT machine, Dongtai high speed drilling machine, high speed flying probe testing machine, microscope, copper foil tensile tester, ion pollution degree detector.
2, Top technical team - fast delivery, professional service
☆ 50 professional and technical people with more than 10 years of PCB experience have rich experience in various industry standards and process quality requirements.
☆ Provide after-sales technical support, quickly respond to bad feedback, solve customer's difficult problems
3, Certifications - UL, IO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, IATF16949
☆ All products undergo strict SGS testing and meet ROHS requirements
☆ Implement TQM quality management and 6σ management mode, continuous improvement, good rate 99%
☆ Quality control seniors are skilled in IATF16949, QS9000 requirements,and have their internal auditor qualification certificate
4.Work with well-known companies - trustworthy PCB manufacturers
☆ Over the years, has business contacts with many well-known companies such as BYD, Huawei, Schneider, and Siemens etc., and has maintained long-term supply relationships with these industry benchmarking companies.
☆ The products are exported to Europe, America, Japan, Middle East, Philippines and other overseas markets, and are well received and trusted by customers.
Chuangying Electronics Co.,Ltd
Contact Person: Gracie Cai
Address: No.15 Gonghe Chuangye road, Xixiang Street,Shenzhen,Guangdong