|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||8 Days|
Model No.: CW-153
Structure: Double-Sided Rigid PCB
Application: Consumer Electronics
Flame Retardant Properties: V0
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 10000sqm/month
Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001, UL, IATF16949
The solder resist bridge, also known as the green oil bridge and solder resist dam, is a "isolation tape" made by the factory batch patch to prevent short circuit of SMD component pins. Welding window opening is a measure taken for special needs, such as heat dissipation from the front plate, good contact with the housing, and so on.
The green oil bridge is the green oil between the SMD and the SMD components (the width of the solder resist oil is kept between the two solder resist opening windows, generally> 6mil), mainly to prevent short circuit. The following figure shows the PCBs with and without the green oil bridge.
The solder mask opening window refers to the size of the part where the copper needs to be exposed, that is, the size of the part that is not covered with ink, and the cover line refers to the size and how much the solder mask covers the line. Too small cover line distance will cause exposed lines during production.
Copper thickness: 1OZ
Board thickness: 1.6mm
Surface Finishing: LF HASL
Solder mask color: Green
Silkscreen color: White
Printed circuit boards abbreviation as PCB. A conductive pattern which is formed on a dielectric material in a predetermined design to form a printed circuit, a printed component, or a combination of the two is generally referred to as a printed circuit. And a conductive pattern that provides electrical connection between components on an insulating substrate, called printed circuits.
● High density. For decades, the high density of printed boards has grown with the increased integration of integrated circuits and advances in mounting technology.
● High reliability. Through a series of inspections, tests and aging tests, the PCB can be reliably operated for a long period of time (usually 20 years).
● Designability. For the various performances of PCB (electrical, physical, chemical, mechanical, etc.), the design of printed boards can be realized through design standardization and standardization, with short time and high efficiency.
● Productivity. With modern management, it can carry out standardization, scale (quantity), automation and other production to ensure product quality consistency.
● Testability. Established relatively complete test methods, test standards, various test equipment and instruments to detect and identify PCB product qualification and service life.
● Assemblyability. PCB products not only facilitate the standardized assembly of various components, but also can be automated, large-scale mass production. At the same time, the PCB and various component assembly components can be assembled to form larger components and systems up to the complete machine.
● Maintainability. Since PCB products and various component assembly components are produced in a standardized design and scale, these components are also standardized. Therefore, once the system fails, it can be replaced quickly, conveniently and flexibly, and the system can be quickly restored. Of course, you can say more about it. Such as miniaturization and weight reduction of the system, high-speed signal transmission, etc.
1, About the factory--More than 15 years industry experience: Self-built factory, 15 years of focus on circuit board manufacturing.
☆ Flip Aluminium PCB: The share of Aluminum industry more than 45%, service and quality have won the praise of customers.
☆ Advanced equipment: PVC plating line, CNC V-CUT machine, Dongtai high speed drilling machine, high speed flying probe testing machine, microscope, copper foil tensile tester, ion pollution degree detector.
2, Top technical team - fast delivery, professional service
☆ 50 professional and technical people with more than 10 years of PCB experience have rich experience in various industry standards and process quality requirements.
☆ Provide after-sales technical support, quickly respond to bad feedback, solve customer's difficult problems
3, Certifications - UL, IO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, IATF16949
☆ All products undergo strict SGS testing and meet ROHS requirements
☆ Implement TQM quality management and 6σ management mode, continuous improvement, good rate 99%
☆ Quality control seniors are skilled in IATF16949, QS9000 requirements,and have their internal auditor qualification certificate
4.Work with well-known companies - trustworthy PCB manufacturers
☆ Over the years, has business contacts with many well-known companies such as BYD, Huawei, Schneider, and Siemens etc., and has maintained long-term supply relationships with these industry benchmarking companies.
☆ The products are exported to Europe, America, Japan, Middle East, Philippines and other overseas markets, and are well received and trusted by customers.
Chuangying Electronics Co.,Ltd
Contact Person: Gracie Cai
Address: No.15 Gonghe Chuangye road, Xixiang Street,Shenzhen,Guangdong